Evil Genius Chat Forum Index Evil Genius Chat
Discussing world domination amongst the Evil Genius community!
Visit our EvilPlanet site - www.evilplanet.com
Visit our wiki - wiki.n1nj4.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MinionlistMinionlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Complete island 1 arctic mod.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evil Genius Chat Forum Index -> Finished Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Complete island 1 arctic mod. Reply with quote

Arctic Base Mod

<New screenshot coming soon>

Original Thread

The base files are back!

Terms of use.

Original work by Evil_Argon

---

Arctic Skin Mod

Original Thread

Arctic Evil Geneii.
Arctic Henchmen.
Arctic Minions.

Original work by The_Sinister_Mastermind

The largest range of skins for EG in The Skin Lab --- Entire island 1 Arctic Base Mod

WHTMTOHH?7 - 2nd Place - And winner of 'The Hat of Good Job' (^) + Consumed by Paranoia Award + Subtlety Award

The original user of "Clicky clicky..." Quit using my phrase, you're never going to be me, so just give up already.

Last edited by The_Sinister_Mastermind on Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Number_1
Mastermind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally! It's all finished! Thank you TSM, I will be downloading all of it now.

*Clicks to download files*
EvilJon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone can get an installer which installs everything together (as one big download/installer) please tell me! I'd like to make it so people can have all this in one neat downloadable package.

Jon.

sorry for my missplesings i am franch - el spartan117
I doubt that sick wierdo will help me. He did found this wastehole. - Mister Fluffersby
Have you visited BadAdverts.co.uk yet?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spektyr
Evil Genius Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What EvilJon said. I've still got to play through the game once without tinkering about with it (for purity's sake), and the game won't arrive for a day or three, but I would greatly appreciate one fat file that has all the goodies and a generally idiot-proof installer.

Oh, and not on fileplanet please. I won't download anything stored there as a matter of principle.

EvilJon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FilePlanet is an excellant resource that offers free downloads - albeit after a wait at some times. It must cost a bomb to keep it running, and I like them for their large file base and never having broken links. It's also the best place to host files for us as it doesn't take up any of our bandwidth.

That said, it is easier on a standard server, so I guess we'll see when we get to it.

Jon.

I doubt that sick wierdo will help me. He did found this wastehole. - Mister Fluffersby

The REAL Evil Genius
High-and-Mighty Mod Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate FilePlanet. The delay on uploading files and having them reviewed is months unless you pay for an account.

Seriously, I just two days ago got the fileplanet reply form for my camo miilitary minions.

EvilJon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could just send them to me for 24 hour uploading Wink

Jon.

The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don;t even know if I've gotten replys for my packs on fileplanet. Though I like FilePlanet for many of the reasons Jon stated, I do hate the way that no matter how many times I log in when I go to download a file it tells me I need to log in. Which means I can only use public servers and have to wait in stupid lines rathr then getting the download straight away.

The largest range of skins for EG in The Skin Lab --- Entire island 1 Arctic Base Mod

WHTMTOHH?7 - 2nd Place - And winner of 'The Hat of Good Job' (^) + Consumed by Paranoia Award + Subtlety Award

The original user of "Clicky clicky..." Quit using my phrase, you're never going to be me, so just give up already.
Arnegeddon
Henchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once saw a screenshot where the coast was still desert-like,is that fixed now? cuz i found the file in the extracted mod-files,and it should be easily done the same way i guess
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I couldn't tell you as I'm not sure whcih version of the mod I have. I'll try and find out later or if Argon is around he'd be able to tell you.
Anyway if it is the case I'll make sure it's fixed before the new installer is released, speaking of which anybody care to volenteer themselfs to make it? I don't know how to do so, and FIREARMS (made the last installer) dosn't seem to be about much right now, so if someone could take on the responsibility of creating an installer with the latest version of the mod and skins, please PM me asap.

Evil_Mangler
Disposable Minion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm cool textures you have on the mod

Death to the Electronic Arts! may Westwood Live on!

The only man you hate and love is yourself
GangsterChangeIP
Evil Henchman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Mangler wrote:
Hmm cool textures you have on the mod

i like the textures, but i HATE the stupid freezer floor evrywhere lol . just looks crap . i use the ground texture and the door status texture from this mod and thats it.

Looking for a way to sort out all your mods? Try this MOD MANAGER by GCIP
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very soon I'll be working on some of the updates Argon wanted done for the mod, I'm a little busy at presnt and I need to discuss a few things with Argon first. I may need some help with a few things to do with desc files and such, I'll let you know what's happening after I've got it all sorted with Argon.

GangsterChangeIP
Evil Henchman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon? , that was like 8 days ago lol.

Looking for a way to sort out all your mods? Try this MOD MANAGER by GCIP
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok when I say soon you need to take a few things into account, I have school 5 days a week, girlfriend time, I have 2 rugby union games a week, 2 rugby training sessions a week + my own training, actuyally doing homework & assessments so I don't fail, then after all that comes making stuff for EG time.

So by soon I mean within a month, if anyone wants to volenteer for help it would be appreciated as remember I have The Skin Lab submissions to take care of as well.

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evil Genius Chat Forum Index -> Finished Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: