Evil Genius Chat Forum Index Evil Genius Chat
Discussing world domination amongst the Evil Genius community!
Visit our EvilPlanet site - www.evilplanet.com
Visit our wiki - wiki.n1nj4.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MinionlistMinionlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

New AOI Pack
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evil Genius Chat Forum Index -> Finished Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega
Modding Machine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: New AOI Pack Reply with quote

Now that I have the AOI development process locked down I will begin to build new AOI's that either fill in spaces that are vastly empty or add humor to the game.

This revision contains 5 old and 3 new AOI's:
Bank Heist-Japan
Mandrin Switch-US East Coast
Jolly Roger-Cuba
Protection Racket-Europe
Love and Peace-Europe
Trade Secret
Cold as Ice
Building Bridges

NOTE: the new loot in Trade Secret is the modded evil atrium. Now it is possible to get it without cheating and as an added bonus, it will drain agent loyalty/attention and can be placed into the hotel lobby. Thus the hotel becomes ever so slightly more useful.

Installation:
simply point the zip at dynamic resources and it will do the rest. Make sure to keep the directory structure or you will have to replace AOI_STATS.csv by hand in balancing spreadsheets. As a small note, this will replace any other custom AOI's and any custom object descriptions.

I will make at least another 20 AOI's so feel free to suggest more humorous and entertaining AOI's or just things that you think are evil (and in mostly good taste) that the game is missing. When suggesting AOI's please give at least title and the description, I will handle the other details if need be.

So without further delay is AOI pack 1.0
Enjoy! -?

Last edited by Omega on Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Mad Monkey
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.I've haven't seen this done before.

The REAL Evil Genius
High-and-Mighty Mod Guy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are very funny.
HatedOne
Planetary Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Finaly some new AoIs!

Abyway, I got an idea for a new AoI for the next pack:

[Ain't got a good name yet] - USA

Description: We've recived info that MegaElixir Studios are making a video game named Genius Evil that is about world domination. Wouldn't it be fun to plant a hypnotic chip in this game that will make all the world's children loyal to your cause by playing it? Kidnapp MegaElixir's president, Jom Monkeysomething, and "persuade" him to allow you to make a few changes to the game.

Proud Mindless Follower of TREG
- My Pencil Drawing Gallery - My Gruesome Elfen Lied Gallery - The Best Fanfic Ever Made! - Nana's Everyday Life -
Evil stick
Number Two

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good one.

Custom Banner Created By The Sinister Mastermind
"You have to cruel to be, uh, cruel!"- The Matron, Evil Genius

Your mod has been erased by a signature.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mr. Level Maker Person
Evil Henchman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use This Thread for ideas.

Political Animal - US
Your scientist have perfected a Monkey-ification device, and you feel that now would be a good time to use it. Use it on the white house!

Creates a few dozen monkeys (ID 00200) at your depot and a Loot Item called "The President" whick has the Monkey-Inna-Box's model.

EDIT: Sorry about the format. It's fixed now.

If you need anything modded, (Model swithching, Name Tweaking, Stat modification, etc.) just ask.

Not Trout Wars!
My Island 2 Base
Winner of the Highly coveted 13th place in HHTMTOHH

Last edited by Mr. Level Maker Person on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
HatedOne
Planetary Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that thread is for AoI ideas. But Omega clearly asked us to come with suggestions.

Omega wrote:
I will make at least another 20 AOI's so feel free to suggest more humorous and entertaining AOI's or just things that you think are evil (and in mostly good taste) that the game is missing. When suggesting AOI's please give at least title and the description, I will handle the other details if need be.

- My Pencil Drawing Gallery - My Gruesome Elfen Lied Gallery - The Best Fanfic Ever Made! - Nana's Everyday Life -
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Omega,

I've got one

Take over the Down-under-verse - Australia

Our inteligence opratives in australia have located The Sinister Mastermind, a world renowned lunatic and tactician, he would be a valuble asset to our cause, in combating the forces of justice, go make him an offer he can't refuse

(requirments = 7 martial artists and Jubei if possible)

The largest range of skins for EG in The Skin Lab --- Entire island 1 Arctic Base Mod

WHTMTOHH?7 - 2nd Place - And winner of 'The Hat of Good Job' (^) + Consumed by Paranoia Award + Subtlety Award

The original user of "Clicky clicky..." Quit using my phrase, you're never going to be me, so just give up already.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HatedOne
Planetary Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one, TsM!

I got another one:

Shut down the forums - Europe

Description: GoodPlanet Forums is the biggest fansite to the award winning game "Good Genius" and it's threatening the selling rates of our games by promoting Good Genius enough for people to buy it instead of our games.. Kidnap several members from the forum to cause panic and make people afraid of visiting the forums.

Ideas: If possible, it would only show up after the AoI about persuading MegaElixir's president. And the AoI would result in some people being carried to your prison cells (like the trainer missions) and these would of course have funny names like "The Sinister Mermaid" Very Happy

Omega
Modding Machine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Next Hurdle Reply with quote

Looks like what most people are looking for is more sub-objective chains. I will see if I can figure out how to add some more and then make some chained AOI's for the next( or somewhat next) revision.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Ideas: If possible, it would only show up after the AoI about persuading MegaElixir's president. And the AoI would result in some people being carried to your prison cells (like the trainer missions) and these would of course have funny names like "The Sinister Mermaid"

Ok tell me why i would be on the good genius site??? Confused

The largest range of skins for EG in The Skin Lab --- Entire island 1 Arctic Base Mod

WHTMTOHH?7 - 2nd Place - And winner of 'The Hat of Good Job' (^) + Consumed by Paranoia Award + Subtlety Award

The original user of "Clicky clicky..." Quit using my phrase, you're never going to be me, so just give up already.
Ergophobia
Perpetual Procrastinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, he's referring to the spelling mistake of Jon's, not to you. Razz
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Loquacious Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's ok then, i think we need an AoI to do with capturing the mods of EGC, Very Happy

Lord Puck
Minion With Nametag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about...

Going Mod - Japan

Description - The pre-release versions of Good genius are going through Beta testing in a semi-secret location in Okinawa. Infiltrate the Beta testing, spike the test-groups soda, and slide a few 'Special Mods' into the program to delay that release date a bit.

needs - 4 spindoctors 3 scientists

EvilJon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is excellant to see - a new type of mod at last!

I'll pimp it on front page.

The question is - seeing as so much of the text and design of the game is laid out in desc files (and so on) and ATN#'s (which we may soon be able to play around with) - what other things can be modded in a similar way to this?

Jon.

sorry for my missplesings i am franch - el spartan117
I doubt that sick wierdo will help me. He did found this wastehole. - Mister Fluffersby
Have you visited BadAdverts.co.uk yet?

Page 1 of 13 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evil Genius Chat Forum Index -> Finished Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: